Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Tattered Florals........

Hi there...
Whilst I had my Tattered Floral Die out I thought I'd try and cut through wallpaper :-)................Who knows what goes through my mind and why??!!!!



It did, beautifully......
I cut the tag out of wallpaper too and mounted it onto green card.

The tag is coloured with Distress Inks and I have used a little flower stamp inked in green and clear embossed over the background.

Love the texture on the flowers.....thick white wallpaper coloured with Distress Inks....We just picked up some samples at B&Q ages ago, I've kept them knowing they would come in handy!!!!

I just added a sentiment mounted onto green card and some fibres.

I'm really pleased with how it has turned out....

Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow with my Mother's Day Tag to show you......

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful tag....love the texture.xxx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Artyjen said...

Genius! Great effect ;)
xoxo Sioux

Netty said...

smashing tag and love the brilliant wallpaper flower. Annette x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant! Love how this came about! Such lovely textures! Chrisx