Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Rogue....

Redhead..........

Hi there! After making my very PINK card earlier on in the week...here   I was in need of a lie down!! and some Orangey Art.............

So I played with Milliner Misses again...really love this set. Emily is doing site maintenance at the moment..but she'll be open as soon as possible and you will be able to buy these FAB stamps here ........



Coloured with my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.......

The Orange matt is hand cut, which is why it is ever so wonky!!!!

The white matt is one of my Nesties....

The gorgeous paper is from a My Minds Eye pad.......could have been made for me!!!

It is double sided, so I just used the same design, but both sides!!!

I just added some ribbon (of course!!!) and some punched flowers.......oh and the centre of those flowers?? I have a large EK Success border punch and these are the waste circles, which I couldn't bare to throw away!!!

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment if you get the chance....I'll catch up with you soon..

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and fab colours.xxx

LINDA PAGE said...

Love this card great stamps
Are they all together or thee separate ones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...