Monday, February 25, 2013

Let Your Dreams..........

Take Flight!
I seem to be in a Tag mood!!! I thought I would get my paints out and have a little play......


I tore some book pages and added them randomly to the tag.....can't be seen now, but they just add to the texture! After that I gessoed the whole tag very unevenly to add more texture...

I just opened the box with my paints in and picked out 3 random colours!! A purpley one, a green one and a beige.....
I dabbed them onto the tag with some cut and dry foam and then heated with my heat gun...some went a bit bubbly, but I really wanted this to have texture so I was ok with that!

Then I did some background stamping and then clear embossed.

The lady is a fab stamp from Lost Coast Designs 'Take Flight'
I did try stamping her onto tissue paper and adding her to the tag...I have seen it done where the tissue 'disappears'.....but nothing is ever easy in the 'She' household and of course I came back next day to a fine mess and the tissue was still there!!!!
Not to be defeated I stamped her onto card and coloured her with ProMarkers and cut her out.
She is stood on a piece of torn book page and a little bit of washi tape. I made with the words with my Studio G alpha stamps.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.

2 comments:

rachel said...

brilliant tag She - fabulous image and love the texture xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! She! Glad you are in a tag mood - a gorgeous creation this is! Love the colours and texture and of course the Lost Coast image! Hugs, Chrisxxx
ps see you Saturday?