Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Mother's Day......

Hi there.........

With it being Mother's Day next week I thought I'd better get organised.......

I have the tag to show you today.......I'll show you the card next week....

I have news too..........Make The Day Special has re-opened with the lovely Louise taking over from our super lovely Emily....Please have a look at our new website, HERE it looks amazing................



I have used stamps from one of my favourite companies....Flourishes.....

I have used 'Zinnia' to make my Tag. For the background I have used the flower head and coloured with my ProMarkers and then used my Distress Inks to colour the background.
I have just stamped the main image onto white card, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted it onto a piece of black.

Some punched flowers and stick on blobs and I was done.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.





I am going to enter this in the 'Simon Says Stamp' Challenge...........the theme is 'Anything Goes'.....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous...fabulous image,lovely colours.xxx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Love your gorgeous tag !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great job! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge