Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting In Touch With.......................

My PINK Side!!!!

Hi there. I wanted to have a play with a Tag and get a bit inky..........For some reason it has turned out PINK...........and my fingers are PINK..........

Here it is.........


I coloured the background with my Distress Inks and ink blending mat...
I am a huge fan of Donna Downey stamps.....

I used 'Wild Poppy Silhouette' and it is HUGE....
It is stamped with 'Picked Raspberry' Distress Ink and clear embossed.

I thought I'd then use my Dylusions Stencil...'Luscious Leaves'..........I got some texture paste and coloured it with PINK paint and then used a spatula to smooth over the stencil. Heated it a little, then left it to dry........

I stamped my Dylusions Leaves 'Around The Edge' and coloured it with spray ink.

I stamped 'Winter' onto spare card and coloured in with my Promarkers. She (think it could be a 'she' or a 'he'!!!) is stood on some torn book page and a bit of washi tape.
The sentiment is also a Stampotique one I just cut it up and lined it down the side of the Tag.

After trying to cut this Tag out I realised that my die had come apart :( Even with Bry's glueing and sticking we realised that the blade was blunt :( So I have had to go shopping.......and I have got a nice new shiny one on it's way.....I am on a stash diet......but this die is something of a necessity for me, as I can't cut straight and as for trying to get both the corners the same.........there is NO chance!!! I have had it since it came out and it has cut 1,000s of Tags..........think I have had my money's worth!!! Oh and a couple of little sale stamps fell into my basket too......Checkout here  ..........LOTS of bargains to be had........

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous tag.xxx

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

Oh She it is gorgeous! And I just picked up Picked Raspberry so really excited to check it out.

Btw, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! The image plus info is up on my blog (http://goo.gl/L38x1). :D

rachel said...

this is just fabulous She - really brilliant - just got those dylusions round the edge stamps - can't wait to use them! Hugs Rachel x

Artyjen said...

Fabby tag ;)
xoxo Sioux

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...