Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bright..........

Part 2!!!

Hi there........

I wanted to use some more of my brighter papers, so I have another card to show you......

I have used the same stamp as the other day......I stamped a few images of 4 or 5 stamps and then coloured them all in ready to use!!!

So here is 'Life Of The Party' in Yellow!!!


He is coloured with Promarkers....

The papers are from my huge pad of Brenda Pinnock designs.....I have used quite a few now.....but it still doesn't look much less!!!!

Sentiment is a favourite by Penny Black too....Finished with my favourite corners and some card Candi.......

These cards are just under 6" square......I just take an A4 sheet and fold in half and then more or less cut it into a square. They will fit in a normal 6" envelope but mum does have a few problems with her fingers and can't always get them out of the envelope.....So I took an envelope apart, measured it and made it a bit bigger........(I cut the paper 10" square)...and played at making matching envelopes!!!

Here they are, with little writing labels :-)


I am so chuffed........Just used a ruler, pencil, bone folder and scissors........For somebody that can't straight they don't look too bad!!!! Some of them aren't very 'square' but they are handmade and mum loves them, which is all that matters!!!

Thanks for looking.....I'll catch up with you soon.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours.xxx

rachel said...

brilliant She - love the brights xx

Sheilagh said...

What a lovely cheerful card. Love those colours.

Hugs

Sheilagh
xx

LINDA PAGE said...

what a great bright little card. fab xx