Friday, February 8, 2013

ATCs..............

for Darkroom Door!!!!

Hi there........I have been wanting to play with ATCs for a little while now but haven't really had anyone to swap with  :(

I was looking at the Darkroom Door  blog the other day...the lovely Rachel hosts a swap every month and just to ease me in gently this months theme is 'Anything Goes'...........I will confess to making these quite quickly as they need to get to Australia before the end of the month!! Oh my ATCs have not travelled this far before!!

I must apologise for the photos, before I show them......not only can't I use the camera properly.......unbeknown to me dear Bry had changed the settings and hadn't changed them back!!! All I do is point and shoot....which this time hasn't worked very well!!!!!




I got my packet of gloss card out because I was thinking I would use my watercolours........When I saw the packet I found some Alcohol Inked backgrounds that I had done ages ago...So I just decided to go with those and then make some more when I had used these..........








I had a couple of colours.........I used
'Viva La Flora Vol 2' as I thought this would work well with the backgrounds...........I've inked with VersaFine and clear embossed.













I made a new background for this one.......didn't know which colours I'd used before!! so I just grabbed about 4 colours and smooched them on my craft mat and dipped the card in.....love the way the green and orangey flowers show up.....














Same background........different stamp!!
This one is 'Enjoy Life'
I wanted to use the biggest sentiment...but it wouldn't fit!! So I just shortened it slightly!!! I put Glossy Accents on the top....







I used 'Lovely Ladies' (and they are!!) for this one......
Coloured with ProMarkers and then I have used Distress Inks to colour the background...then I did something I haven't done for ages.........I tripled embossed her..so she is very glossy!!!















Thanks Rachel, I really enjoyed playing ATCs again and using your gorgeous stamps.......I hope they are ok....

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment if you get the chance........I'll catch up with you soon...

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

They will be LOVED Sheila, have nooo fear ♥♥ Beautiful artwork as always xxx

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous all of them,fabulous colours and details.xxx

LINDA PAGE said...

Love them all She x

rachel said...

brilliant ATC's She - been pondering doing them myself - they have an ATC swap on the Joanna sheen forum too! Hugs Rachel xx

Paula Whittaker said...

a fab set of ATC's

Lyn said...

Beautiful miniature works of art - lovely.

(Dont forget the UKS ATC Trail that you can jump in and out of - it has been revived, so please jump in again :-D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...