Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Bit PINK............

For Rogue Redheads!!!

Hi there...........

Normally my little blog is a PINK free zone........but I had some papers on my desk from something else and they were PINK.....so I thought I'd try and use them...........Had to make something Orange-y afterwards...to recover!!....but more of that later in the week......





















I used 'Nature Notes' for my card.......I never, ever plan anything....(there's a surprise!!) and my image wouldn't fit the white Nestie that I had cut......I only found this out, mind you after I'd coloured her in!!! So I took a deep breath and cut her out........yes even that thin strand of hair..........Hope you are impressed?? Because I am Pink and cutting out, all on one card????!!! She's coloured in with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.........I used these on her skin as they are lighter in colour and look softer....Quite like the brush nib these have too........

I created the base matt with the small background stamp in the set.....I stamped it in a very pale green and clear embossed. I then coloured it with my DIs.........using my blending mat...love this....and this gave a lovely textured look...I just added my usual ribbon and some tatty flowers....which I smudged Stickles glitter glue on the top with my finger..........Now why does someone who doesn't like glitter or glitter glue own so much??? and why do they last so long.........Think I'll have to take some deep breaths and use some more!!!

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment, if you get the chance...and check out these fantastic stamps here they are lovely designs and the quality is fantastic....

I'll catch up with you soon...........

3 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous work She - love the pink and the cutting out hun - perhaps you should embrace them? Ha ha! Hugs xx

Netty said...

terrific cutting out as am sure I would have chopped it off.....lol
Loving the fab colours She. xx

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you have recovered from your pink moment! She is beautiful and you have once again made a lovely card She! Take care, Chrisx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...