Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rogue Redhead!!

Hi there!
I always wanted to be a Red Head!! Sadly my hair colour comes out of a bottle!!!!

Emily has got some fantastic new stamps in and I have been itching to have a play..........Find them here  Love them.........
I used Milliner Misses for my makes this week........






















The stamps are fantastic quality and I really enjoyed using them.. I coloured her with ProMarkers... The papers are by K&Co....
I just added some 'tatty' flowers and a flourish. Ribbon is from my stash and the Candi just finished it off....

It's ages since I have played with Tags and I thought maybe I would have a go now....


I embossed the base card with one of my 'bug embossing folders......
After convincing myself I didn't need a blending mat I saw this one at a good price ..........It came with my Meltpot just before Christmas and I haven't felt much like using my DIs.....After being very sceptical I love it, it blends so well and I have no marks!!! I am so glad............I wish I'd have taken a photo before I finished the Tag so that I could show you how well the inks have blended...Next time!! For these won't be in their bag for long...........I did a bit of water splattering and then matted the image to match the card........Just added my 'tatty' flowers and a bit of yarn at the top.........


















Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon......Please check these stamps out as they are wonderful and stamp really well............

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card and matching tag.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card...fabulous image and details.xxx

Carol Yates said...

Great card, love the image, think I have got some of the background pages.
Carol.x

Sue said...

These are fabulous She, I love your tatty flowers, and the beautiful Autumnal colours. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...