Sunday, January 20, 2013

Forever Smile!!

Hi there!

I have another Penny Black card to show you...........























I have used 'Forever Smile'................isn't he just lovely? He always makes me smile!!! :-) I stamped him on a Circle Nestie and then matted it onto a slightly larger Scallop Circle Nestie. Coloured in with Promarkers....The paper is by K&Co.....I got a packet of mixed sizes ages ago and never thought I'd use them!! I am so glad that I have begun to make a dent in them......I just used a large piece to cover the card and then 4x2" pieces onto a piece of Cream card. I have used one of my Martha Stewart punches....think it's supposed to be Snow..but I thought it matched well with the icing on the cake! I made my flowers with one of my new embossing punches. Love this and I've used it lots all ready!

Unusually for me I decorated the inside too..........



Thanks for looking I'll catch up with you soon......

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and great details.xxx

rachel said...

great card She - love that image - its fabby xx

Michelle Webb said...

Your colouring is amazing S, I love the card, especially the drips! Michelle x

Carol Yates said...

Lovely card, great colouring and your embellishments are spot on!
Carol.x

Kim Dellow said...

So cute She, beautiful card, love the kitty :) Hope you have a good week! Looking forward to seeing some cute owls LOL! Kimx