Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feeling Blue................

Hi there!
I really was hoping this year I would be more organised.........I even have a little book to put Birthday dates in.....still empty!! Oops.......So I have another Belated card to show you...................

Penny Black again.............I'm really loving rediscovering my PB stamps....


I have had this stamp ages........mine is wood mounted (my favourite sort!) but is now available as 'Good Friends' in the Slapstick range....
Coloured with ProMarkers. The lovely papers are by PaperMania. I just added some ribbon and 'tatty' flowers.

I'm going to enter her in the Penny Black Challenge................... The Theme is 'January Blues'

Thanks for looking I'll catch up with you soon....

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,lovely image and fab colours.xxx

Samantha Read said...

oh such a sweet card :)
Hope you are keeping warm and well, hugs, Sam x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful card She! With a card like this you are sure to be forgiven for being late! Hugs Chrisx
ps Oh! how I wish I could be organised!!!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love that sweet image!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x