Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top Five Cards.........


Hi there.........

The lovely Debby is asking us to share our Top Five Cards.....Think this is my 2nd year of taking part......Love to see all the cards.....and there is candy to be won...so do join in........


It hasn't been quite as difficult this time around, as I haven't made that many cards this year.....So without further ado, here are my Top Five.......


I love Tiddly Ink images and this Couple has to be one of my favourites.....Original post here

 Sympathy cards have to be the hardest to make......This Unity stamp set is ideal though... Original post here
 I had to include this as it was the card I made for my lovely mum...who has been through so much, especially this past year and still keeps positive and smiling...Find the post here
 I love my Lady stamps, so had to include at least one! She is a Kanban stamp and she is lovely....Find her here



I can't believe I'm including PINK in my Top Five! I just love this Sugar Nellie stamp though, so had to include her....
Find her and her friend here















I hope you enjoyed looking at my Top Five and get chance to play along........

I'll be back later with a card that I have made for the lovely Debby.........

Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Love your cards. Think my favourite is the Tiddly Inks. But so hard to choose. Hugs Nina

Susan Flynn said...

A beautiful collection of cards, love the Sugar Nellie image! x

Pia S said...

You've made such beautiful cards, and with a great variation in colors and styles as well! I love the lady Kanban stamp for your card number 4. I also love the design of your card with the sweet Sugar Nellie image - love the added bling!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards She no wonder they're your favourites. Many thanks for my fabulous Christmas card.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...