Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tilda With.........

A Big Bouquet...........

Hi there! Please tell me that I am not the only one still making Christmas cards???? I was going to be so organised this year.........


I have another Tilda card to show you today...

I love this stamp and hopefully next time I'll be able to show you a birthday card made with it.....I think this image can be used for something other than Christmas.......which is always good as we do like to get value out of our stamps!

I used 'Tilda With A Big Bouquet'......Coloured in with ProMarkers. The sentiment is also a 'Tilda' one......and is available here

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon....


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh She! I too was going to be so organized-need to put change of address in with my cards, but here I am still on catch up! This card is beautiful-I love it-she is a real cutie too! Love Chrisx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card ....lovely image and fab papers.xxx