Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Trot.........

Hi there..........

I did promise mum a couple of cards to give to my brothers and I've just about got them done in time!!!
I used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps....'Snow Trot'
I stamped it onto a Nestie shape and then used my new Nestie for the Red matt.....I traced round one of my circle shapes and cut the large White matt by hand......Not always a good idea.....my non cutting skills are legendary!!!

More backing paper from my unknown stack........it doesn't seem to be going down much though...........some Poinsettias and my Quickutz corner..which I waited ages to find and I'm so glad I did!!! I love Word/Sentiment stamps and I can't believe that I have only just seen this fabulous one by Paper Smooches   'Christmas Sampler'  I just love the font........

I got a 'oh that's nice' off mum, which I took as a compliment!!!

Thanks for looking, I'll see you again soon......

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

jackiescrafts said...

This is a sweet card
Happy Christmas
Hugs Jackie x