Sunday, December 30, 2012

Skating Snowy.......

Hi there!

Just before Christmas I was lucky enough to win some lovely Candy off Debby and also one of her gorgeous  cards........

I did promise her a card in return, sorry it's late Debby, but it is winging it's way to you now...I hope you like it....

Why though does it take me to the last Christmas-y card I make to discover my favourite..........

I have a slight addiction to Penny Black images!!! I was going to use 'Snowy'.......but I cut my matts too small for him and I really wanted to use my gorgeous papers and embossed card from Craftwork Cards   so decided to use 'Skating Snowy' instead.......


Unusual colour for Christmas......but I love how it has turned out...

Coloured with ProMarkers....The flowers are made with my little Woodware punches......The White embossed card is gorgeous...The leaves are a newish Marianne die...

The only thing I am disappointed with is that I couldn't stick the sentiment circle on straight!!!
Here he is!! Gotta love Snowy!!!



I'd like to enter him in the following challenges...
Cute Card Thursday.................'Anything Goes'..
Simon Says Stamp...................'Anything Goes'...
Penny Black and More.............'It's Your Choice'...


I thought I'd leave you with some Christmas day photos of our Archie..........He loved it, especially his Catnip presents!


..

Helping us clear up the paper!!

Oh and here are the 2 of us recovering.................sometimes a nap is the only answer!!!!

Thanks for looking and I will try and catch up with you soon.............



5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

I love your skating snowy card She the colour works really well
Happy new year
Jackie x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card She, love the snowman and scrummy colours. Aww! Archie is adorable and looks like Christmas day tired you both out.

Donna x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, although I did get sidetracked by the gorgeous piccies of Archie, he looks a lot like my cat Baby. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Margaret said...

This is absolutely gorgeous She, love the colours and I really love that leaf die must look out for that.
Happy New year.
Hugs
Margaret M

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this! The image is awesome!!! The layers, the flowers just put together perfectly!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...