Saturday, December 22, 2012

Quick and Easy............

Hi there!
The last of my Christmas cards had to be quick and easy!! And these certainly are..........


I used wooden stamps (my very favourite kind!) that I got in a sale a couple of years ago and this is the first time I've inked them up.....Won't be the last!! Not sure who they are by, but I love them!

They just needed a little colour with my ProMarkers and a nice Silver matt.......I used an old Snowflake stamp on the card base inked with my Memento London Fog ink.....I am pleased with how they turned out and also pleased that I have managed to use my scallop edge cards....which for some reason I bought in bulk and have never liked...........Why do I do these things????

I am trying not to buy things I won't use.........








1 comment:

rachel said...

fabulous! Brilliant card xx Have a fabulous christmas She and a really brilliant new year xx