Monday, December 3, 2012

In the Midst Of.....

making Christmas cards (still!) when will I learn????? Mum realised that she needed a Wedding Card......

So I used my favourite Wedding image by Tiddly Inks 'You and Me'
Love this image....



I am pleased with how this turned out and it made a pleasant change from the 'C' word.......Coloured with Promarkers.......Quite clean for me????

The gorgeous backing papers are from a wedding kit by HOTP I got years ago from QVC.....and I've finally managed to get the corner die that I have been after........think that this die was the only reason I got my Quickutz tool..........Made some 'tatty' flowers and die cut some leaves, then a bit of ribbon and I was done.........

Thanks for looking..........I may see you later for the next JYC instalment....

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful She.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful the image and layout are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgoeus card,love the image,papers and colour.xxx

rachel said...

must get this image She - its so stunning - love it! xx

Netty said...

smashing CAS wedding card She and loving your corners, x