Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas card Time...........

Again............

Hi there........

I really thought I'd be finished with my Christmas cards now........I really should know better!!

I decided to use 'Tilda with Holy Baby'  love this stamp..........

It was going to be a small 4x4" card, but somehow it just evolved!! My cards are never planned!!! She is stamped onto a Nestie and coloured with ProMarkers and I have used my nice new fancy circle........part of the reason it has evolved into a bigger card......the card is printed on the other side and would have shown through if I'd have used a smaller card!! I just added some tatty flowers and a message.......

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon with some non-Christmas cards........I have some nice new Avery Elle stamps to play with :-) Thanks Emily..




4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the cute image and the layout is fabulous.Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love the design and fab image.xxx

rachel said...

cute She xx

Netty said...

Beautifully cute She and love your new die. Annette x