Friday, December 7, 2012

A Purr-Fect Present...........


Hi there......
Shimelle's prompts certainly get me thinking...........She asked us to think about our perfect present........The first thing that came to mind was Archie last Christmas after we opened his presents!

It was a box full of treats and a little toy full of Catnip..........Oh he loved it....he chased the box all round the room!!!

Here he is......

I stamped and doodled round the edge...............I wanted to do some Journalling, so I stuck the photo onto some folded paper and held it in place with little photo 'clips'...............

And there it is open...................

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon......................

2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous the photo is fab. Caroline xxx

Netty said...

Looks fab Sheila, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...