Tuesday, November 20, 2012

With Love..................

Hi there....

I wanted to play with my gorgeous new stamp by Woodware.....'With Love'


I stamped and clear embossed it on White card and then found some gorgeous K&Co papers in my stash....as near to PINK as I have and paper pieced the letters. I also coloured it lightly with my ProMarkers...I hope she hasn't looked too closely.....my cutting skills aren't the best!!!!! I punched some circles and made some 'tatty' flowers with them and mounted it onto matching paper with some PINK ribbon (which must have been in a kit!)..........

Thanks, as ever for looking and I will catch up with you soon.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wonderful card I love the stamp and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Netty said...

Terrific card to give Gez and am sure she loved it, x