Sunday, November 18, 2012

Snowy!!!!

Hi there!!
I have been busy making Christmas cards...still got a fair few to do.........and there's me thinking I'd be more organised!!!!

I love Penny Black stamps and Snowy has to be one of my favourites.....

Here he is in Green.....With die cut Poinsettias.....I have had the background paper ages....think it was from a bumper kit at QVC.....in the days when I bought loads off them!! Not sure what has happened to them just recently......
 And here are a couple in Red........



















And a larger Red!!!!

 I also love Snow Family
and here are a couple of cards in Blue......
And here they are all together...

It's ages since I've entered any challenges.....but I've found some which (hopefully) my cards will fit!!

Penny Black...the theme is 'Cute Christmas'....
Joanna Sheen....the theme is 'Cold and Frosty'...
Creatalicious...the theme is 'Winter'

Thanks, as ever for looking...I'll try and catch up with you soon....


9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous selection of card's I love the snowman he is my favorite ever image. Caroline xxx

Beate said...

I also love PB cute snowmen, because (like you show here) any color fits them :) I love your cards, wonderful colorcombinations and papers!
Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
Beate

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful selection of cards and all so beautifully presented do love the reds though, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge
Hugs Kate xx

misteejay said...

Lovely Christmas cards - you are really getting stuck in with them which is something I should be doing as time is just flying. Beautiful colours.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable cards.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

these are brilliant! Love both images - great work She! Funny how we all used to buy these kits isn't it? Hugs xx

Joanne said...

Lovely bright, neat cards as always.

Fiona Powell said...

Looks like you are definitely catching up on those Christmas cards with how many you made this time. It is definitely a cute and versatile image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenges and best of luck!

Fiona

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...