Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Snowy Tilda....


Hi there.....

I have another Christmas card to show you today.......

I am supposed by now to be almost done.....But I'm not that organised!!!!!

I have used 'Snowy Tilda'

I wanted to share this now whilst Emily still has stock.....I don't think she'll be getting any more before Christmas...So get them whilst you can....

I have stamped her onto a Nestie and she is coloured with ProMarkers... The sentiment is by Penny Black and I've used my lovely Snowflake Dies and used some lovely Red 'Blobs' in the centres. Some ribbon just finished it off!










Thank you for looking and I'll see you again very soon.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the layout and the image is fabulous. Loving the green. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Such a cute card She and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

What a beautiful card, love the image and colours.xxx