Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bauble Card.........

Hi there...

After seeing this lovely card I decided that I NEEDED that stamp..............Took a while as it is 'retired'......but I found it and won it on e-bay a couple of weeks ago....... Didn't realise until I had got it that the seller had cut the sentiment off! Not that that has detracted from the design in any way....I love it....


















I kept it very clean and simple, and also used slightly different colours to what I normally use! I have used Pearlescent card for my base and also to stamp on. The matts are textured card. I am going to try another and distress ink it.....This just might be one of my favourite cards!!! Just coloured with my ProMarkers and I have added a sentiment (not sure who it's by..but it was in a bargain bucket when I was out shopping!) So a bargain, quick card!

I want to say thank you to Eileen....Do check out her blog here she has some fantastic works of art there........

Thanks, as ever for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.

4 comments:

Lindylou said...

Hi Sheila followed here from FB.

Great Card I have this stamp in fact I have had it a long time its is by papermania. Mine comes out every Christmas. If you go to my blog you may find some more ideas

Linda xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love that stamp too. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

misteejay said...

I bought this stamp after using it at a workshop - it's lovely.

The colours you have used are fabulous - so lovely and fresh.

Great card She.

Toni xx