Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another Christmas Tilda!

Hi there....

I have another Christmas card to show you today.....wish I could say that I've nearly done.....I've done mum's cards, just got to sort mine out now.....

I have used another lovely little Tilda image ...this one is 'Tilda With Holy Baby'
Love these little stamps.....Emily won't have them in stock for long, so please get them whilst you can...




I have stamped her onto a Nesties shape and coloured her with ProMarkers.
The background paper is by PaperArtsy from a couple (maybe longer!!) years ago..not sure they do it now....It's beautiful and all double sided.
To give you an idea on stamp size the card is a 6" square....love my square cards...seem to be doing more of them than any other..




I have just added a Penny Black sentiment and some 'tatty' flowers...and some ribbon to finish...

Thanks, as ever for looking and I will try and catch up with you all this weekend...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous..love the image and fab details.xxx