Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Bit Distressed...............

Hi there.....

I so enjoyed making my card from yesterday.........thanks for all the lovely comments both here and on Facebook  :-).........that I decided to make a 'distressed' version....and here it is....


This time I stamped and clear embossed onto textured card.....this was actually a grey colour, but I knew I'd be covering it with inks, so it didn't matter!
I coloured it with ProMarkers and then blended Distress Inks over the top and took some of the colour out with a spray of water...very subtle, as this card doesn't react quite the same as smooth card.....I coloured the edges of the white base card too.....

I am really pleased with how they have turned out.....

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely image and details.xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful beautiful card, love the colours you've used.
luv
Debby

patcrafts said...

Stunning card, the colours are beautiful ,xx