Saturday, October 13, 2012

You Are Stronger........

Hi there and welcome to my last Quotes page.........

I just had to use this Dylusions Quote........


The background is Acrylic paint...which has bubbled as I heated the other side!! But it all adds to the texture!!!
Gorgeous girlie is by Tiddly Inks..'Poppy'

Here is the inside back of my book......still got to decorate the covers....not quite sure what to do with them...........

Another Dylusions Quote...Other stamps are by Unity and available from the lovely Emily here

Lastly...here are a couple of pictures of my finished book.......



LOVE it.......Thank you for staying with me through the month of September and beyond........I am so glad I have finished it.

4 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

A brilliant achievement She! Love your final page and the quote! ! Is the inside cover a clue? Love, Chrisx

Minxy said...

Great pages and wow on completing a whole book. I'm lucky if I manage 1 page a month at the moment!

rachel said...

so beautiful She - love this last quote - and the page - what fantastic journal - I've really enjoyed it - thanks for sharing xxx

Artyjen said...

Huge congrats on finishing your fabulous journal book...loved popping by in September to see them all ;)
xoxo Sioux