Sunday, October 28, 2012

Vintage Christmas...

Hi there....

I am loving my new Stampendous stamp...'Snowy Postcard'.....I made a couple of cards, very similar....I didn't really have to do a lot, because it's such a fabulous stamp.....



For both cards I used a Cream Pearlescent base card and I also used the same card for the full image. I then stamped the 2nd image onto White card and cut out the oval and Holly..which is coloured with ProMarkers....Both images were then coloured with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain. The oval was then just placed on top of the image with 3D foam...I've embossed the Brown card (but due to my very basic camera skills, it doesn't show at all!!). For the top card I've used American Seam Binding coloured with Antique Linen Distress stain...

Look out for more...I love ♥♥♥ this stamp :-) Think I might have a play with acetate with it.....

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

6 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love that stamp and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful cards - that stamp is just fantastic - please play with acetate and show us what you make! Hugs Chrisx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is a gorgeous card - love the vintage postcard look!

rachel said...

stunning stamp She - no wonder you're pleased! Hugs rachel xx

misteejay said...

What a super stamp and your cards look amazing.

Toni xx

Greta said...

Wishing I had that stamp--wonderful cards!