Monday, October 1, 2012

Take Time To...........

Think, Dream and Wonder.........

Hello and welcome to today's Quote...........
I did the background with Acrylic paint and an old credit card.....I then used texture paint through a flower stencil and sprayed over it with some chalk sprays....love the effect this gave.... I've used my Dylusions Edge stamps... The gorgeous girlie is a digi image 'Melissa' coloured in with ProMarkers....The fabulous Quote is by Flourishes from the 'Orchids' set....

Thanks as always for looking...I'll catch up with you soon.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning.
Luv
Debby

rachel said...

brilliant page She - a life lesson we could all do with slowing down to learn xx

Netty said...

Terrific page with fab texture, loving the quote and design, hugs Annette x