Thursday, October 11, 2012

Snowy Tilda....

Hi there! I have a Christmas card to share with you today....

I have resisted Tildas for so long......but I couldn't resist this one.....


She is 'Snowy Tilda' from the 'A Christmas Story' collection. Do check Emily's new stock, she has some great things in....here it is at 'Make The Day Special'.......

She is on a Nesties matt and coloured in with ProMarkers. Not sure who the paper is by.....think is part of a bumper kit I got off QVC ages ago! It's 12x12" so really useful for slightly bigger cards and it also reduces my paper stash mountains slightly!!!!!

The Snowflakes are table confetti with a blob of Stickles in the middle....

Thanks for looking I'll see you soon...

1 comment:

rachel said...

gorgeous card She! I do love your journal pages though so I'm missing my fix for the day!!! Hugs rachel x