Monday, October 22, 2012

Feminine Charm......

Hi there...
I needed a really quick, simple Birthday card the other day, so I turned to one of my favourite stamp companies....Flourishes..  Available in the UK at Make The Day Special.........Do check out all of these and Emily's lovely other stash......great stamps and great service too, what more could we want???


I wanted a 'girlie' feel, so I chose the Feminine Charm and a lovely little cream card blank from Craftwork Cards.......The card and paper came in one of their wonderful 'Goodie Bags' along with the candi that I have used...I stamped the shoe on a Nestie shape and coloured with my long forgotten glittery gel pens...I stamped one of the sentiments off the stamp set and did the fancy corners with my Corner Chomper.......A lovely little bit of ribbon finished it off...

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon..........

4 comments:

Louise said...

A beautiful card - love the shoe x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.xxx

rachel said...

just lovely She - love the sparkle xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby