Friday, October 5, 2012

Every Now And Then...........

Life needs to be. Turned upside down. To get back. To the right way up............

Hello and welcome to my next Journal page............


I created the background with my Chalk Ink sprays. I sprayed through stencils and then added some Liquid pearl 'swirls'....Another gorgeous girlie from Tiddly Inks...She is 'Wryn-Hanging Around' coloured in with my  ProMarkers...The Quote is Dylusions, as is the edge stamp...

I sometimes feel my life will never be the right way up again........but thanks to some very lovely friends I am better than I would be............

Thanks as ever for looking.......I'll be back tomorrow with another page..........

5 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fabulous page She - such a fun image and I love the colours and texture of the background.

Toni xx

rachel said...

love love love this image - just gorgeous xx

Netty said...

So true this saying, but to tell you the truth you get used to hanging upside down and wonder why you took so long to get there............
Great page, Annette x

Artyjen said...

Another great page ;)
xoxo Sioux
P.S. I'm not sure I know which is the right way up some days!!! LOL

Louise said...

Another fabulous page xx Love your work Sheila.
Thank you for your comments on my blog :)