Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You Can't Have Everything......


Where Would You Put It?

Hi there.........

I knew that I wanted to include this Quote in my little book and I knew exactly which image I wanted to use....

This is me when I say to Bry..........'Awww but I NEED it'....and this is his reply!!
Another wonderful digi from Tiddly Inks.....this is  'Drama Queen'
My Quote is a Dylusions stamp...from 'The Right Words'
I have used an extra piece of card which I have used some of my sprays on and then stuck it in my book.... I have then used some Distress inks and done a little water splattering...which doesn't show up on the photo too well..........Border stamps are Dylusions..'Around The Edge'
I found the little Quote which made me smile from one of my downloads..from the wonderful 'Lisa's Altered Art'......Do check out her website...some great images and Quotes.........

Thanks for looking I'll catch up with you soon....

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is fabulous - I'll have to remember that reply for my little ones! Hugs Rachel x

Artyjen said...

So loving popping by to see your pages ;)
xoxo Sioux

Traceyr said...

What a brilliant quote and a great page. :)