Friday, September 28, 2012

Variations On a Theme.........

Part One.........

Morning....I have a couple of cards to show you today.....

I have used one of my Kanban 'Lady' stamps......and wanted a soft subtle look...so two slightly different cards using some of the same stash.........

I got this set as part of a larger kit a while ago from QVC and for this first one I have used a couple of the matts included with the kit....lightly coloured with my ProMarkers......I then coloured the background with one of my Distress Inks and edged it in Black and then clear embossed...The papers are a magazine freebie......I am really trying to use all the ones I have saved....not making much of a dent in them though.......I stamped a gorgeous La Blanche scroll over the background with the same Distress Ink and clear embossed. The flowers are also made with the same paper....


Almost the same...............but I just used one piece of background paper and just the stamp image......this is actually the 'test' piece I used to check the stamp......great quality..

Thanks, as ever for looking, I'll be back with a couple more 'Variations On A Theme' (Black & White..one of my favourite combos) tomorrow.......

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.and fabulous image.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely lady, lovely cards...made by a lovely lady! Great colour choice - both cards are stunning She! We really must have a catch up sometime!! Chrisxx

rachel said...

these are both stunning She - I think I may have this stamp somewhere and shame on me its never been inked up - I really must remedy that! This is fabulous inspiration She! Hugs Rachel xx

Netty said...

Loving them both, but get rid of those sticker Happy Birthday's........lol xx