Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today's Quote Is..........


'Each Life Needs It's Own Quiet Space'

Hi there!

I am so enjoying making my little 'Book Of Quotes' and have been taken aback with all the lovely comments I have had about my pages....THANK YOU so much, it means such a lot to me....

Here is today's page....


I loved making this page......I used my Caran D'ache Neocolour ll  crayons for the background...blended with a baby wipe..
The gorgeous girlie is 'Faith Standing'  love ♥♥♥ her, she is a digi image and I also have her face as a 'rubber stamp' beautiful....
Background stamps are from Dylusions and I've used my crayons to colour in....
My FAB Quote is designed by Jo Capper-Sandon for Stampotique

Thanks for looking...I'll catch up with you soon....




8 comments:

Ali said...

This is beautiful. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous... and very peaceful and calming, perfect for the quote.

Anesha said...

Wonderful page, love the background.

kjjc said...

fabby colours and gorgeous image. Lovely to see you in blogland.Hope you are doing ok.

rachel said...

so beautiful She - love the background and Fath too - fab xx

Netty said...

wow gorgeous background and loving that fab girl. Annette x

patcrafts said...

Another beautiful page,just love the background you have inspired me to use my Caran D'ache Neocolour crayons for background instead of always using paint or spray inks. xx

Artyjen said...

Another glorious page ;)
xoxo Sioux

Traceyr said...

That background is super and the whole page works beautifully.

:)