Friday, September 7, 2012

Today's Quote Is....


'The Future Belongs to Those Who Believe In The beauty Of Their Dreams'


Hi there....here is the next page in my September Journal.....
I created the background with my Distress Inks and did some water splattering.....and then stamping with my favourite Journal stamps...Dylusions

Oh I love this Girlie....another Megan design...She is Cordillia...again coloured with my ProMarkers...I don't know why I immediately thought of her when I saw the Quote......strange how my mind works!!!

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon...




3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Loving your quote book :) Great image....I dream constantly...keeps me going!! ROFL
xoxo Sioux

rachel said...

fabulous page She - why not enter her into the scrapbook stamp society challenge? Hugs Rachel xx

Happy Days said...

Fab page - love that image x