Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today's Quote is....


'Kiss Of The Sun'

Hi there....

Here is today's Quote...I have to admit I'm not altogether sure about this page, but it's attached in my book, so I'll have to just go with it!

I wanted to use this Poem/Quote and I had made a Greeny background.......
I just not too sure about the word pieces..
Honestly it took me longer to get them on than to do the rest of the page......I tried handwriting onto the page, different colour card to write on..I even stuck different coloured paper down......

I wasn't sure if my little book would 'take' sprays...but after covering everything else I sprayed some Dylusions very lightly....and it worked!!! I then just did a bit of stamping and doodling and I was almost done!!! The lovely border at the bottom is a Wendy Vecchi stamp...'More Flower Art'
The lovely lady is 'Amalia's Daisy Crown' designed by the talented Megan. Coloured in with ProMarkers....I put her on a pair of different legs!!! These are from an old Dylusions download.

Thanks for looking. I'll see you tomorrow for some more.......

3 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous She - you've really inspired me to get into journalling and I wonder what journals you find best to use? Hugs Rachel xx

Artyjen said...

Lovely page....cute! ;)
xoxo Sioux

patcrafts said...

I love your page,the background is great and your image is so cute. xx