Monday, September 3, 2012

Today's Quote is......


A Life Without Dreams Would Be Just A Life...............

Hi there and welcome to Day 2 of my Quotes Book.......
I'm really not sure about the background...........but it's in my book so I'll just go with it!!! I created the background with the Summer Distress Inks....I really liked the other limited edition inks...but I'm afraid I have my reservations about these...Maybe it's the PINK......But it's the first time I have used them, so perhaps I just need to used them a bit more......I used a Flower stencil and my beloved Dylusions stamps....Pondering Petunia and Around The Edge and Basic Backgrounds. A bit of doodling later and I was ready to add my Quote....from Quintessential Quotes

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon........







4 comments:

Artyjen said...

Like that a lot ;) I agree you got to have a dream....i feel a song coming on!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

rachel said...

fabulous stuff - love the colours and the stamps and that saying is so true! Hugs xx

Netty said...

Loving your quote and the fab colours, x

Louise said...

It's gorgeous, you are so creative x