Friday, September 14, 2012

Sow Seeds Of Joy.....


To Grow A Garden Of Love..........

Hi there...
I wanted some garden Quotes in my little Journal in memory of dad who was always in the garden....Oh how I wish that I had inherited his green fingers...he could grow anything....


I created the background with paint and several splatters......my lamp now has more paint on it!!!! Stamps are Dylusions...my most used stamps...I must use them everyday.........I wrote the Quote, but it is a freebie from Tiddly here 
The gorgeous girlie is from Tiddly Inks...one of the Wryn stamps...'Grow A Little Love' Whilst I was just checking the link, look what I found...'Wryn Joy Ride'
Don't you just love this little car....this is coming to live with me :-)

Thanks for looking...I'll catch up with you soon...









3 comments:

Anesha said...

Really lovely creation.

rachel said...

just beautiful She - really fabulous colours and what a great way to give a tribute to your dad xx

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

Oh, I love it! The bright greans, the great border and then Wryn. So beautiful.