Sunday, September 23, 2012

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass...

But learning to Dance in the Rain..........

Hi and welcome to today's Quote....

I was feeling in a bit of a Blue mood with some of my pages........

Love this Quote by Tim Holtz and also his Umbrella Man.....I have to stop myself calling him 'Rain Man'!!!!
Background is created with Blue paint and then the image and background stamps have been clear embossed.....This is one of my favourite pages, it turned out exactly how I thought it would...very unusual!!

Thanks, as ever for looking.....

4 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Soo...blue moods can have their good side!! This is beautiful! Take care hun! Chrisxx

Samantha Read said...

This is gorgeous Sheila, definitely deserves a stroke! Sam xx

Netty said...

Terrific page Sheila, loving the fab design. x

rachel said...

ooo She - love this one - fabulous! Hugs rachel xx