Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Have Always Known I Would Take This Road.........

But Yesterday, I Didn't Know That It Would Be Today.........

Hello and welcome to today's Quote..........

I created the background with acrylic paint....I used an old credit card to scrape the paint on the page.......I have done quite a few backgrounds in my book like this......I have done all my backgrounds now :-) just need to add the Quotes........I think this technique ticks all the boxes for me.......messy, very messy!!! easy, very easy.....dries quickly and each background is different, even when the colours used are the same....
I sprayed through a numbers stencil and then used a texture paint through individual numbers...I used our house number at the top........Dylusions border stamps....my most 'go to' stamps.........Quote and lovely little Houses from PaperArtsy..........'Bricks & Mortar 2'

Thanks as always for looking....

1 comment:

rachel said...

beautiful She - great quote as ever and fab colours - gorgeous! Hugs rachel xx