Tuesday, September 11, 2012

'Be Unique'............


and if you find a wonderful hat.....WEAR IT!!!

Hi there...

Today's quote could have been written for me...Love ♥♥♥ my Hats.....I am none by various titles at work.........but if someone says 'the hat lady' they know that it's me!!!

I made the background with my Caran D'ache Neocolour ll crayons and a baby wipe....Background stamping is my Dylusions stamps and I've used the crayons to colour the borders. The lovely girlie and quote are from Tiddly Inks 'Aida - Gonna Miss You'
Coloured with ProMarkers.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon...........





2 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous She - and I love the crayoning around the edge - fab idea xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful She! Love your background! Chrisxx