Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Bit PINK.................

Hi there!
Last week  Dyan Reaveley  set us a challenge on Facebook....

We had to use one of her Girl Stamps, the colour PINK and the words 'I Believe In Me'......

Here is the page that I made in my large Journal......


I used Dylusions sprays for the background and Dyan's 'Around The Edge' stamps....I first stamped them with a Brilliance Inkpad which has given them a bit of glimmer and then over stamped them in Black. I've used the body of 'Dependable Dotty'  the legs are from 'Pondering Petunia' coloured in with ProMarkers....I have coloured her jeans, but with a very light blue....The Head and the Wings are from an old Dyan download...

Thanks for looking, you can see all the fantastic entries and the very worthy winner here






4 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fun page She.

Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous page She! Love those colours! Chrisxx

Happy Days said...

Fantastic! x

rachel said...

fab page sheila - love that pink!!! Its Hot hot hot xxx