Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tops and Tails Canvas Board


Hi there!
I so enjoyed making my Journal pages with my Tops and Tails stamp set and I really wanted to play some more with her!! My lovely Teamie Ruby  liked it so much that I set about making something for her.....

I used a 7x5" Canvas board and my gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer Chalk sprays...and of course my 'Tops and Tails'  stamp set......I had so much fun making this...and I'm glad to report that she has just seen a photo of it and she likes it :-) RESULT!!!!
Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon...




6 comments:

Liz, said...

I'm not surprised she likes it - it's really cool,

Liz x

Anesha said...

Wonderful canvas, love it!!!

kjjc said...

me likey. Its lovely.

Clair said...

I've really been loving your canvases and journals recently, She. They're all beautiful! x

rachel said...

this is another masterpiece Sheila - love it - fabulous work! Hugs Rachel xx

Netty said...

Saw this on Facebook and it looks even more beautiful here, xx