Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rainy Journal Pages????


Hi there....
Been playing in my Journals again....
This is my latest double page spread in my large Journal...
Sometimes my pages start out as mistakes.....these 2 are one of them!!! I did some background work, didn't like it so I painted over it! You can still see most of the texture....I did have problems writing over the paint...it was a bit shiny......
Stamps used are all Dylusions
I didn't realise that the piece of book page that my girlie is standing on had the word 'Weather' on it until I stuck it down!!!
This page is in my favourite little Journal...
I used paints for the background and my gorgeous Gorjuss Girl...'Puddles Of Love'

Thanks for looking......I'll try and catch up with you very soon.....

3 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous work She - love all the pages - and I know how you feel! What a summer? eh? xx

Doreen said...

This is fantastic work,I know how you feel with the weather.xxx

patcrafts said...

Love your pages but don't love the weather. Great colours and images. X