Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Pages......


Hi there...
I've been playing in my Journals again....I seem to be doing this more than cards at the moment....I'm really enjoying it and it's helping so much...
I wanted to do a page of 'me'.............I really couldn't resist this image! I got her from Deviant Scrap..she is from Art Journaling Peeps.....it's a great place to shop..
This page is in my big Journal...again a mistake page...which I gessoed over and then painted and then sprayed....Love the texture that this has given....

This is a double page in my smaller Moleskin.....I wanted to do a another Plant page in memory of dad....Whenever I look at our house plants or in our garden I can see him...so many of my plants and bushes in the garden are either gifts off him or cuttings off him....
Again another 'mistake' page..sprayed over and gessoed through a flower stencil...The image is the lovely
'Poppy' from Tiddly Inks....Coloured with ProMarkers. I've stamped the sentiment with various Alpha Stamps....

Next double page in my Moleskin....Using my favourite colours.....I really want this to be a 'Happy' page..as these colours do make me smile :-) I used my Caran D'ache Neocolors  It may be a while before I finish it.......

Thanks for looking, I'll catch up with you soon...




1 comment:

rachel said...

these are brilliant She - I love the handwriting added on the first page - such a cool touch! Hugs rachel xx