Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Journal Pages....


Hi there!
I have been playing in my favourite little Journal.....


A while ago I made a 'painty' background and last night I managed to finish it off......I added a bit more background stamping and some doodles. I used the fantastic Octopode stamp 'Tea Party Alice' coloured in with my ProMarkers.  The words are an old download of Dyan Reaveley's. I have lost count of the number of times I have heard that saying and also lost count of the cups of tea I have had in the last 6 months or so....I felt as though I was swimming in it sometimes!

I have recently been very lucky and have got some new Cosmic Shimmer Chalk mists....Oh they are lovely to work with...I feel another obsession coming on! They are a lot lighter than most of the other sprays I have...I just sprayed then dried with my heat tool, as I thought if I wiped over with kitchen roll I would lose some of the colour. I then sprayed through some sequin waste and then turned it over and 'stamped' on the page so I could use all the ink...The stamps are by PaperArtsy 'Tops and Tails'....Love her. I stamped her onto the page and then onto some white card so that I could colour her in... I've used the background stamps behind her...Then I have just added little 'pearl blobs' with Liquid Pearls. I had so much fun with this page....
Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon.


1 comment:

rachel said...

beautiful work as always She - really fabulous - love both sets of pages! xx