Friday, August 31, 2012

I Give You My Heart....


Morning :-)
That is the name of my newest Gorjuss Girl....


She is Gorjuss, isn't she?

I needed a card for a very special lady and I knew this would be ideal....



























I have stamped her on a very light coloured and light patterned paper.....
Coloured with my ProMarkers...






After looking at the stamp photo I had the idea to use Photo Corners...I used a Martha Stewart punch...which I think would have worked better on thicker paper or card....but I managed to fold them! Background paper is by Prima....I got this early last year and thought it was about time that I used it instead of just stroking it! I just added some flowers I made from toning paper...along with a couple of swirls...

Thanks for looking...I'll catch up with you soon...

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful She! She is so pretty! Love your flowers too. Have a lovely weekend. Kim