Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Wedding Card!


Hi there!
My lovely teamie Lucia  got married in New York to her lovely man Alvin last week...I wanted to make her a very special card....Sorry this is going to be a bit late, hope you like it!
I haven't got any Wedding stamps, so I went to one of my favourite Digi stamp shops.....Tiddley Inks and found the gorgeous 'You and Me' and knew that it was exactly what I wanted...

Coloured with my ProMarkers I've just realised thanks to my not so wonderful printer..I thought he had a bow tie so I coloured it as a tie...think it might just be his lapels and neck!!! Still like how it turned out though.......
I didn't realise quite how large the image was until I tried to find a card....I've used an 8"x 8" and kept it very simple so as not to distract from the image...Background papers are K&Co that I have had longer than I care to remember! Flowers are Primas..

Congratulations Lucia and Alvin, I hope you have a very long and happy life together...

Thanks for looking I'll try and catch up with you very soon.



5 comments:

kjjc said...

oo she this is lovely. What a fab image.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgoeus,love the image.xxx

rachel said...

beautiful She - love that image xx

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card the image is so cute, I'm sure your friends will love it xx

Anesha said...

Beautiful card.