Monday, July 9, 2012

Some Scrapbooking...


I needed to do some more 'remembering'  of dad, so I thought I'd use some of my many photos and make some Scrapbook pages...


 This is how it started out.....I made this ages ago at a workshop with Amy Shaw and just felt it needed 'something' more... So I cut it down...(quite difficult with that gorgeous flower stuck on so well!! but I enjoy a challenge!!) I then found some of the coordinating  card and used a Martha Stewart punch to create an edging. The edging and sentiment stamps are by Unity 'Throughout All Generations'
It's quite an old photo of mum, but I love it.....She has just received her Birthday flowers off my brother..

The next double LO also started life at a workshop...
I've actually turned it round...the printed paper is supposed to be top and bottom, but of course I had to be different and I put the papers on the wrong way, so if I'd have left it as it was it would have looked a bit strange! I have also managed to get a lovely glare off the light on mum's photo! Will learn how to use the camera one day! Mum and dad loved the garden and mum still potters and plants whenever the weather will let her!
Here they are in detail..
Oh I've managed to not get the glare with this one!!!

I so enjoyed making these and will make time to make lots more pages...
Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and fabulous layouts.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

fabulous layouts for your memories She - big hugs Rachel xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just catching up!! Love these She, a great tribute!
Your journal pages are fab BTW! Still waiting to move, hope to meet up SOON!! Hugs, Chrisxx