Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Lovely Mum.....


Hi there!
On Tuesday my lovely mum was 89 years young......
She is such a wonderful lady and has gone through so much and I am so very proud of her...
My best moment of the day came when at tea time she just turned to me with her beautiful smile and said 'I've had the loveliest day'....I am so glad that I shared her day with her..
here is the card that I made for her...
I used a lovely La Blanche stamp 'Framed Blossoms' and coloured with ProMarkers. I mounted it onto a plain Green die cut oval card which I had stamped a La Blanche Scroll stamp around the edges and then embossed the edges Black.. Backing papers are by DCWV. I just added a couple of scrolls and some flowers..which all started out the same but I coloured some of them with Dylusions sprays...
Here she is with the card...
I didn't realise her card would match her clothes!
Thanks for looking...

9 comments:

Liz, said...

Wow, 89 - she looks lovely. And what a gorgeous card, I bet it took pride of place,

Liz x

Anesha said...

Beautiful card and your Mum looks great for 89!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card She and your mum looks lovely xx

Louise said...

A beautiful card for your beautiful mum. I'm so glad you shared a lovely day with her xx

rachel said...

so glad you and your mum shared a lovely day! She looks very happy with her card - and I'm not surpised - its just beautiful! Hugs Rachel xx

patcrafts said...

That made me smile that her card matches her clothes. She looks fantastic for 89 beautiful lady and beautiful card. xx

jackiescrafts said...

Your card is wonderful and your mum looks so happy to have received it

Jackie x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flowers and layout.
Happy Birthday to your mum too - she looks great for 89!
Lorraine x

Handmade by Elaine said...

hello your Mum looks lovely with her matching card!, a lovely card by the way, hope we can catch up soon, take care Elx